The Bradley Boulder Inn
“Corporate travelers will appreciate the intimate nature of this well-located property. The inn is two blocks from the Pearl Street Mall and within walking distance of Boulder Creek.” Gayot.com
Stay at The Bradley and meet your colleagues over a hearty breakfast in our dining room after a good night’s sleep and your morning workout at nearby One Boulder Fitness. Then head down to The Bradley’s convenient and private meeting room for the day.
Lunch may be catered in for your meeting or you can take a break and have lunch out on Pearl Street at any of the dozens of restaurants within easy walking distance of the The Bradley.
The Bradley’s complimentary evening Wine & Cheese Hour at days end is a great way to unwind before dinner.
See why The Bradley is an excellent venue for your next meeting in Boulder.
RESERVE THE ENTIRE BRADLEY BOULDER INN FOR A BUSINESS RETREAT
You may reserve The Bradley Boulder Inn exclusively for guests of your business or group. All 12 rooms, as well as the private use of our Great Room, Dining Room and other common areas, as well as our private Meeting Room may be exclusively reserved with a total buy-out of the entire property.
A daily Whole House premium, over and above our published room rate, is charged for the exclusive rental of the entire Inn, the amount of which is dependent on the time of year, and day of the week.
If you would like information on meeting at The Bradley, please click on the red button below and submit your request. You will be contacted within one business day by The Bradley’s Group Sales Manager. You may also call us at 303.545.5200 and leave a message for our Group Manager.
More about Meetings at The Bradley
- All included services, breakfast, healthclub privileges, wine & cheese, etc. are reserved for registered guests of The Bradley.
- Large meeting room on lower level (over 1,000 s.f.) is window-lit yet can be darkened for AV purposes.
- Coffee and light snack setup included.
- Many catering options available for lunch.
- WiFi, projector screen, conference-calling included. Other AV equipment provided by Daylight Productions and Rentals (303) 440-3334 or your vendor).
- When whole hotel is reserved exclusively for a group, meetings may be held in all 3 common areas: Meeting Room; Great Room (which can be cordoned off by large sliding doors for privacy) or Dining Room.
Our Loyalty Program –
Preferred Business at The Bradley
Preferred Business at The Bradley, makes business travel a little easier and a lot more enjoyable for our regular business travelers. If you and your colleagues frequent Boulder regularly for business, ask how to start qualifying for The Bradley’s loyalty program.
Below are some of our Preferred Businesses who have enjoyed loyalty benefits such as discounted guest room rates for stays Sunday through Thursday, more flexible cancellation terms, discounts on meeting room rates, and discounts on whole house rental premiums, etc.
Art & Soul
Frasca Food & Wine
The Nature Conservancy
The Trade Desk
Zeal Optics/Maui Jim
* To qualify for The Bradley’s loyalty program, a business is required to accumulate a minimum of 40 room nights in a consecutive 365-day period.